You are here

Temporarily Leaving Nunavut

Are you or will you be temporarily leaving Nunavut for:

  • full-time post secondary school
  • temporary employment – not more than 365 days
  • extended vacation – not more than 365 days

If so, please advise Health Insurance Programs of your plans and provide a temporary address so that your health coverage will be continuous during your absence from Nunavut.

You will have to provide a current acceptance letter from your accredited educational institution if you are going to school or a copy of a job contract or employer information if you are leaving for a temporary job.


Phone: 867-645-8001

Toll Free: 1-800-661-0833

Fax: 867-645-8092