You are here
Department of Justice Q&A November 7, 11:30 a.m. update
Department of Justice Q&A
Are probation offices open and can I show up for my scheduled appointment?
- All probation offices remain open and clients are required to report for their scheduled appointment.
- If you have questions, please contact your community corrections office
- Arctic Bay: 867-439-9922 / 867-439-8709
- Arviat: 867-857-2810 / 867-857-2961
- Baker Lake: 867-793-2962 / 867-793-2726
- Cape Dorset: 867-897-8896 / 867-897-8875 / 867-897-8893
- Chesterfield Inlet: 867-898-9943
- Coral Harbour: 867-925-8597
- Igloolik: 867-934-8080 / 867-934-8020
- Naujaat: 867-462-4061
- Rankin Inlet: 867-645-4667
- Sanikiluaq: 867-266-8833 / 867-266-8893
- Whale Cove: 867-896-9903
- Pond Inlet: 867-899-8884
- Gjoa Haven: 867-360-4609
- Cambridge Bay: 867-983-3232
- Kugluktuk: 867-982-4444
Maintenance Enforcement Payments
Will I still be able to receive my payments from Maintenance Enforcement?
The Maintenance Enforcement office is operating at usual. Individuals will not see interruptions in their maintenance enforcement payments. This includes child support.
If you have questions about your Maintenance Enforcement Payments, please contact our office at 1-800-792-4183.