Logo Home

You are here

  • Forms

    Please fill in this driver's licence application form to operate a motor vehicle on a public road in Nunavut.

    If you've lost or destroyed your driver's licence, fill out the other form.

  • Forms

    Apply for photo identification for airline travel.

    Or if you've lost or destroyed your general identification card you can fill in this other form.

  • Forms

    ᑐᒃᓯᕋᕐᓂᖅ ᐊᔾᔨᖑᐊᓕᖕᒥᒃ ᓇᓗᓇᐃᒃᑯᑕᒥᒃ ᖃᖓᑕᓲᒃᑯᑦ ᐊᐅᓪᓚᕐᓂᐊᕐᓗᓂ ᓴᕿᑎᑦᑕᕆᐊᖃᓲᒥᒃ.

    ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓂᑦ ᓇᓗᓇᐃᒃᑯᑕᐃᒃ ᐊᐅᒃᑕᔫᖅ ᐊᓯᐅᔨᖕᓂᕈᖕᓂᑦ ᓱᕋᒃᑐᕕᓂᐅᒃᐸᓪᓗᓃᑦ ᐅᓇ ᐊᓯᐊ ᑕᑕᑎᕆᐊᓕᒃ ᑕᑕᑎᕈᓐᓇᕐᒥᔭᐃᑦ.