You are here

Where do I get a hunting licence?

Most people, other than NLCA beneficiaries, require a hunting licence in order to harvest both small and large game. Sport hunters and non-beneficiary Nunavut residents can visit their local Wildlife Office to obtain the necessary hunting licence. If you live outside of Nunavut please contact the Department of Environment at 867 975 7700.

Migratory game bird hunting licences are administered by the Federal government. Permits are available for purchase online, through Canada Post Offices, and from some independent vendors.