This fun and interactive online course offers GN employees guidance and direction on how to work remotely and how to build a team in a virtual environment. This is ideal for people who are working away from their offices and/or supervising at a distance. This training opportunity will provide employees with the necessary tools, strategies, tips and organizational skills to successfully work from home.
This course will take place over a two-week period. Live learning events where all participants come together online will take place 3 hours per week. The remainder of the learning will be self-paced where participants can access content at their own convenience.
At the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Choose the necessary tools and use organization skills that support you to successfully work remotely
- Examine how to accommodate yourself, family members and your social group in this new approach of working from home
- Apply strategies and tips to maximize your productivity
- Use technology remotely to improve client service
- Recognize how to reduce distractions and increase effectiveness