Managing and Dealing with Stress – MS Teams
This one-day course will be offered through Microsoft Teams.
The course will cover the following topics to promote a greater self-awareness and help strengthen personal stress management abilities by:
- clarifying the personal meaning of stress
- identifying personal sources of stress
- becoming aware of personal coping strategies
- developing new coping strategies
- developing a personal action plan
- explore the patterns and barriers that keep us from adapting to change
- help move individuals from being overwhelmed to being in charge and establishing balance in our lives by using strengths
If you are interested, please fill in the application form and register. Participants are accepted on a first-come first-served basis, and only a limited number of spots are available.
Important: all GN employees are welcome to apply, but the course will be offered based on Eastern Standard Time (EST) from 9:30 – 4:30 pm.