At this workshop, you will develop organizational skills: learn how to streamline daily tasks, organize personal space, effectively use calendars, communicate using the appropriate means, and more.
Who should attend?
Anyone who has felt the frustration of being overworked, overcommitted or overwhelmed and wants to develop an effective system for staying organized
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- List barriers to successful organization
- Explain strategies for reducing clutter
- Develop and action plan for reducing clutter
- Understand and demonstrate the use of to-do lists and the ABC prioritization technique
- Explain the benefits and drawbacks of various calendar systems
- Understand methods for reducing electronic and paper mail
- Manage voicemail and reduce time spent checking messages
- Write SMART goals and explain their benefit
- Begin implementing goals created during the session
Start date: August 11 (afternoon only) 1:30PM to 4:30PM
End date: August 12 (afternoon only) 1:30PM to 4:30PM