You are here
Department of Family Services Q&A - November 5, 2019, 5 p.m. update
Department of Family Services Q&A
Can I still book my travel to my home community?
- Eligible FANS students can still book their Christmas travel to their home communities.
- Contact the FANS office directly at 1 877 860 0680 to give them the dates you want to travel home and back to school. The FANS office will book your travel for you.
- If you have any questions, contact the FANS office (8:30 a.m.to 5 p.m. CT) at 1 877 860-0680.
Is the Office of the Public Guardian open and functioning?
- Yes, however voicemail and emails are not accessible. For urgent matters the after-hour contact for the Public Guardian is 867-222-1805.
- For medical consent, the forms can be faxed to 867-975-5222. Please be sure to identify that the document is for the Public Guardian.
- Please do not fax other documents at this time.
- Any information sent to Public Guardianship via email after 5 p.m. EST on November 1, is not accessible.