Learn how to deal more effectively with challenging situations or difficult people to resolve disagreements sooner and prevent the escalation of conflict. Participants will examine how to use a “situational” (flexible) conflict resolution approach. They will also examine strategies and techniques to resolve conflicts and foster understanding and commitment. Participants engage in resolving conflicts and disputes based on actual workplace issues and challenges.
● Use the Strength Deployment Inventory to determine personal motivational values system (when things are going well) and sequence of emotions and consideration when in conflict
● Strategies for resolving and preventing escalation of conflict
● Learn reframing and other techniques to stimulate progress
● Learn personal approaches to conflict
● Practice conflict resolution and consensus building techniques