Managing Skills for Non-Managers - Level 1
Learn how to inspire, influence and motivate people to accomplish important goals - when you have no formal direct reporting authority over them. Managing people when they don't report to you can be tough. How do you deliver feedback? How do you hold people accountable? How do you keep them on track? How do you arrive at consensus? How do you mediate conflict? In this highly interactive and practical workshop, you'll get the skills and knowledge you need to help work colleagues perform at their best.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
• Lead without formal authority
• Build high performing teams
• Manage emotions
• Minimize conflict
• Maximize cooperation
• Inspire others
• Deliver performance feedback
• Meet project deliverables
• Manage workload
Who Should Attend This Course?
Anyone whose work requires them to lead people who don’t formally report to them.
Managing Skills for Non-Managers - Level 2
Working with other alumni of the Managing Skills for Non Managers Level 1 program, you will identify and resolve your leadership, influencing, cooperation and accountability challenges. You’ll dive more deeply into the tools you acquired during your MSNM Level 1 program and apply them to resolving your challenges. Your workshop is rounded out with new tools to help you create better relationships and productive results.
• Increase your self-awareness
• Enhance awareness of others
• Manage your emotions
• Identify influence, leadership, cooperation and accountability challenges
• Apply tools, knowledge and skills to challenges
• Create action plans to prepare and respond to challenges
• Create mutually desired outcomes
• Align processes with outcomes
• Manage expectations
MSNM - Level 1 Deep Dive
• Inspire, Influence and Motivate
• Cooperation and Consensus