You are here

Disclosure Form

Ethics Officer - Disclosure Form

If you would like to file a disclosure of wrongdoing, you are encouraged to complete this form and provide it to the appropriate authority (Senior Manager, Deputy Head, Ethics Officer): Disclosure Form.

If you require assistance completing the form, you can speak with your supervisor or a senior manager in your department.  You can also contact the Ethics Officer.