Learn in a classroom environment with your peers, face to face or in a virtual setting with an instructor. Learning Objectives:
- To help participants identify stress in the workplace or in their own personal experiences.
- To understand the impact that it has on one’s health and effective steps for reducing it.
- What is stress?
- Understanding how different stress affects everyone
- Knowing yourself
- Steps for effectively reducing stress
- Conducting a stress analysis
- Asserting your rights
- Learning to say “no”
- Looking after your health
- Enjoying your day at work
- Moving forward
This is a highly participative workshop. Several assessment tools will be used to help participants better understand stress and how to measure stress within the workplace. There will be group and team activity followed by plenary sessions for group discussion, sharing and learning.