Learning Objectives: To develop, strengthen and encourage strategic thinking and understand factors that build strategic alliances and partnerships:
- Know why a strategic plan is necessary. Learn the key steps in leading a strategic plan preparation.
- Understand how and why to use expert resource (internal and external).
- Understand the importance of individual and team effort in strategic planning
- Learn how to set realistic, achievable goals in building a strategic plan.
- Develop performance indicators.
- Apply Results-Based Management (RBM) in monitoring performance.
- Develop vision, mission, strategic objectives
- Conduct SWOT Analysis: Strength, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Conduct Stakeholder Analysis (internal, external)
- Identify strategic issues and strategies
- Determine current objectives
- Understand Results-Based Management (RBM) concept and apply performance measurements