In this SharePoint 2016 Introduction training course, you gain a comprehensive overview of the on-premise and online platform. Microsoft SharePoint 2016 provides a business collaboration platform that streamlines document management, simplifies access to information, and provides the ability to deploy solutions quickly and securely. Learn to create, manage, and customize these SharePoint 2016 features to the requirements of your organization.
You Will Learn How To:
- Apply best practice techniques to organize enterprise content and documents with list and library apps
- Create and manage SharePoint sites for departments, projects, and content management
- Learn to properly and efficiently manage site security
- Add and edit SharePoint pages and leverage the power of web parts
- Automate business processes with workflows
- Integrate Microsoft Office with your SharePoint sites