Almost everyone encounters overwork and the pressure of time constraints - even the most organized person can sometimes feel overwhelmed and frustrated. This workshop will introduce you to practical 'how to' techniques to help you achieve better results, both at work and in your personal life. You will learn how to organize your time effectively and utilize self-management habits that lead to increased productivity both on and off the job.
You'll complete a 21 point self-assessment that will help you understand your personal style of time management, learn how to make that style work for you rather than against you, and work more productively with people who manage their time differently.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Apply the basic principles and concepts of time management
- Identify and overcome obstacles to successful time management
- Know the difference between reactive and proactive planning
- Create personal scheduling strategies to improve effectiveness
- Juggle multiple priorities, projects and deadlines
- Conquer procrastination
Time: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm