As a supervisor, it is important to understand how to share responsibilities, establish challenging and realistic goals for your employees, and how to comminicate performance in a positive way. This 3-day workshop will outline the process of performance management, its implications, and conditions for success.
Key elements which will be covered will include:
- why performance should be managed
- requirements to be effective
- specified expectations (SMART objectives)
- daily performance
- assessment interviews
- promoting respectful and open discussion
- dealing with results
- preparing a development plan
NB: BEVA Global Management (our vendor) is a Registered Education Provider recognized by the Project Management Institute. Participants will accumulate Professional Development Units (PDUs) to maintain their CAPM or PMP certifications.