Management is frequently described as the art of getting work done through others. This requires a set of skills and talents that Administrative Professionals can develop to extend their influence, meet their manager's expectations, create a professional image, take initiative, solve problems, resolve conflict, plan current and future activities, and have a springboard for career development.
If you are in the role of executive secretary or administrative assistant you will find this workshop to be essential to your present job and critical to your future.
This workshop is not a lecture. It is a "hands on" opportunity to identify your existing management skills, develop new skills and bring increased opportunity to your organization and to you personally.
At the end of this workshop, you'll be able to:
- Apply the same skills for your admin responsibilities that all managers use
- Have the confidence to succeed when your manager delegates work to you
- Use 7 essential management skills to get the job done
- Communicate your answers and questions with confidence
- Understand and adapt to different personality types
- Manage your time and your manager's expectations
- Influence others to get their support and commitment
Time: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm