You are here
2015 Music and Videos
Music and Videos
Do you have a link to suggest? Contact Tocasie Burke at (867) 975-5528 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Music video of The Jerry Cans’ hit song available for free on YouTube. Directed by Keenan Nooks Lindell and produced by Stacey Aglok.
- Music video of The Trade-offs’ song “Qaumariaq!” available for free on Youtube. Directed and produced by Stacey Aglok MacDonald.
- Millie's Dream shares the vision and passion of Millie Qitupana Kuliktana, an educator and language advocate who has worked tirelessly for many years to maintain the Inuinnaqtun language. A documentary by Fiona Walton available on the NunavutEducation YouTube Channel, which also includes other interviews and documentaries based on Fiona’s research.
- This hilarious Inuktitut language comedy show from the Aboriginal People’s Television Network features talented Inuit youth and leaders, comedic skits, commercial parodies, fake newscasts, and more. All 13 episodes of Season 2 are available free of charge.
- Nunavut’s independent web television network. Provides many videos in Inuktut dialects. Users can download and upload clips and movies. Provides free resources for teachers and parents, including lesson plans and video teaching guides.
- Produces several television programs in Inuktitut, including the popular children’s show Takuginai (“Look Here”) and youth’s show Qanurli? (“What’s up?).
Offers an interactive movie called The Inuit Qaujimajatuqanginnik Adventure. Available in Inuktitut and English. Site includes an educator’s guide for parents and teachers. Note: You must register and log in to access the movie (registration is free).