The Public Service Training division of the Department of Executive and Intergovernmental Affairs coordinates public service training opportunities for Government of Nunavut employees, including a variety of training workshops, courses, information sessions and module-based programs. New training opportunities are added to this calendar regularly.
How to apply for a training opportunity
To apply for any of the training opportunities listed below, please click on the course name to see a course description and course schedule.
Completed application forms must be downloaded, printed and signed by the employee and the employee’s supervisor, then emailed or faxed. All registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
For general information or additional questions, please contact:
- Iqaluit – email@example.com
- Qikiqtaaluk - Marie-Josee Joyal at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kitikmeot – Grant Corey at email@example.com
- Kivalliq – Cecilia MacCallum at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hivuliqtikhanut Leadership Development Program – Stephanie Bernard at email@example.com
- Mentorship Program – Ookalik Curley at firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about training coordinated by other departments of the Government of Nunavut, please contact:
- Inuit Societal Values Training - Shuvinai Mike (Inuit Qaujimajatuqangit Director, Culture & Heritage) at email@example.com
- Records Management Training - CGS Records Management division at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the application form here:
EIA Application Form