Learn how to successfully lead and manage individuals and teams who work in different locations. Acquire the tools, skills and methodologies that will help you to overcome the significant obstacles that are created by working in this way. The result is high performing teams that are highly aligned around shared purpose, processes and culture.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
• Establish compelling performance goals
• Create staff accountability
• Build effective relationships
• Strengthen team cooperation
• Delegate responsibilities
• Use distance technology
• Deliver performance feedback
• Meet project deliverables
• Identify and manage emotions
Who Should Attend This Course?
Anyone who manages people that work at a distance.