- Explain the objectives of external financial reporting.
- Explain the different types of community organizations.
- Identify and describe each of the major financial statements.
- Identify the fundamental accounting equation which links internal accounting to the external financial statements.
- Analyze simple transactions in terms of the accounting model.
- Record the results of transactions using T-accounts.
- Develop an understanding of the format for journal entries.
- Determine when journal entries are required.
- Differentiate between source journals and subsidiary journals.
- Understand the concept of posting information from the journals to the General Ledger.
- Analyze simple transactions and determine if accounting entries are required.
- Record the transactions in journal entry form and prepare the necessary working trial balance.
For course outline click here: COURSE OUTLINE
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9am - 4:30pm